Topic: Is it possible to set homepage to a different page?

Hi guys, I've just started using Monstra.
I've been doing the CMS dance for some time, looking for my perfect one. I think I'm there now. Monstra seems light-weight but full of the right features with a simple backend that I can teach some clients, very impressed so far

So, I'm wondering if it's possible somewhere in the admin section to choose the first page the visitor see's?

I can set up a permanent redirect in cpanel, but it's better if I can do it somewhere in Monstra itself.

Re: Is it possible to set homepage to a different page?

corstar wrote:

Hi guys, I've just started using Monstra.
I've been doing the CMS dance for some time, looking for my perfect one. I think I'm there now. Monstra seems light-weight but full of the right features with a simple backend that I can teach some clients, very impressed so far

So, I'm wondering if it's possible somewhere in the admin section to choose the first page the visitor see's?

I can set up a permanent redirect in cpanel, but it's better if I can do it somewhere in Monstra itself.

ya u can smile
System - > Settings wink

http://monstrapro.com/public/uploads/help-forum.png

(с) Roman Art
So far So good wink

RomanArt's Website

Lol, sorry I over-looked that option. Usually I notice the simple things.

Thanks for your help Romanart

corstar wrote:

Lol, sorry I over-looked that option. Usually I notice the simple things.

Thanks for your help Romanart

no problems, only 1 "BUT", this does not work on any plugins but "pages", have no idea how to make it tho...

(с) Roman Art
So far So good wink

RomanArt's Website

That's cool.
I just wanted to change the home page to the about page on your mp001 theme. The client didn't really need the slider etc..