Topic: Launchr

Hiya guys,

I've previously tried getting into contact with you, but have failed to do so smile...

However, me and my never will die attitude are gonna try this one last time smile...

Now, just about myself, I am part of the Launchr Community and we are currently trying to collect a number of open source communities and their software to add to our website.

Just to make this clearer, Launchr was created to offer an easy way of testing, demonstrating and evaluating open source web. By setting up an individual installation in less than a minute, users will be able to try out new releases or use a sandbox installation to test new features, extensions or configurations without any hassle.

As mentioned above, we are now looking for as many communities as possible, in order to have a large range of different open source products available for people to try. Hopefully this will aid them in deciding, what software they should use, but should also lead to communities like yours gaining more publicity smile.

So, hopefully this is something you'd maybe be interested in. If so or if you have any questions regarding launchr and what we might be able to do for you, please just contact me via email (tipping@launchr.com), pm or Skype (p.tipping) smile

Cheers and have a nice day,

Patrick Tipping