Re: Shop experiment

Awilum wrote:

nakome, great job.
Would be nice if you will upload your plugins on GitHub to get more contributions.
On GitHub everybody can help develop open source projects.

Thanks i´ll post in github in few days, I want to clean the code and add comments.

Today I added some more.

..::: Moncho Varela ::::..   ..::: @Nakome ::::..   ..::: Github ::::..

nakome's Website

27 2013-05-24 20:08:40

wow that is huge progress nakome smile this is not minishop.. its best one on non ecommerce cms I ever seen!

{code is poetry}

Thanks smile

nakome's Website

any updates? smile can we test it? haha

(с) Roman Art
So far So good wink

RomanArt's Website

Nop but try this Plugin

nakome's Website

nakome wrote:

Nop but try this Plugin

Very well nakome.
I worked with ecommerce systems. most of them have a consumer point of view, or one-man-orchestar.
For ex. ratings is not as important as the structure for pricing(not discounts but profits and costs)/users-roles/categories/quantities per product/product categories/uploads from csv-excel/a clear separation of managed products in webshop and managed in stock.
All the other main cms have this same approach. It is just not usable for a normal company structure.

I wish monstra could have this better approach towards real companies and not a one-man-shop for selling t-shirts approach.
The t-shirt approach is drupal-way.
If you can implement company structure approach it will be also customizable for t-shirts.

It is like software without classes, methods and routing. you must have this kind of structure also in the shop.
Even the e-commerce has its own peticular structure, for ex. mailing list/news letter as new marketing tool.

I don't want to offend you work, it is great, but for any serious, even small, company its just to narrow approach.
I am glad to provide more concrete info.