Hello Everyone :)
Monstra CMS 2.4.0 Beta is now available for beta testing :)
Monstra 2.4.0 Beta Screenshots
Here is a list of major changes in 2.4.0:
- Mobile Ready! Monstra fully responsive for mobile devices, tablets, and normal computer screens.
- Twitter Bootstrap updated to 3.1.1
- Idiorm updated to 1.4.1
- jQuery updated to 2.1.0
- Admin: New Modern User Interface
- Site: New default theme
- Layout fixes according to World Wide Web Consortium (W3C) Standards
- Prefetch DNS to reduce look up times
- Files Manager: added ability to create & rename directories.
- Files Manager: Maximum upload file size message - added.
- Files Manager: Bootstrap fileinput.js updated to 3.0.0
- Files Manager: File Info Popup
- Backup: Restore Site from Backup added
- Plugins Manager: Uploading new plugins via the admin panel added
- Plugins Manager: Read plugin help(README.MD) ability added.
- Responsive Chocolat Lightbox instead of TB Lightbox
- Blog Plugin as a part of Monstra CMS
- CodeMirror Plugin as a part of Monstra CMS
- Markdown Plugin as a part of Monstra CMS
- MarkItUp Color Pallete fixes
- Site Url without trailing slashes
- Admin Help Section - added.
- Pages Plugin: tags field added.
- Pages Plugin: Meta Title added.
- Sitemap Errors Fixes.
- Monstra automatically renames files - fixed
- Monstra Dashboard created and set as default Plugin for Admin Panel
- Ink Framework for Monstra Email Templates
- iCheck plugin for checkboxes added.
- Emails Manager Plugin added.
- HubSpot Messaging Library added for notifications
- Gelato: Unzip Functionality added.
- Gelato: Number Class new method convertToBytes() added.
- Gelato: ErroHandler styles updates
- Users Plugin getGravatarURL() improve
- Plugin API - Actions - Closure support added.
- Plugin API - Filters - Closure support added.
- Core: Better statuses notification (error,success,warning)
- Core: Store user_email in Session
- Core: Added ability to avoid caching JS/CSS by the browser.
- Core: Monstra automatically rename files Issue - fixed
- Sandbox Plugin cleanup
- New Flags: Japanese(JA), Indonesian(ID), Chinese(ZH-CN), Turkish(TR) added.
- Localization: Japanese(JA), Indonesian(ID), Chinese(ZH-CN), Turkish(TR) translations added.
- Localization: Major Fixes
Report any bugs you find via GitHub or Monstra Forum.
Remember, this is a beta release for beta testing, is not considered stable and should not be used for live web sites!
- Tablet and Smartphones support must be rechecked and improved
- Monstra Dashboard Google Analytics statistic hided for now. Maybe for next release.
- There is no possibility to update old Mostra to new Monstra 2.4.0. We will think on this issue.
Planned release date: April 20