I have been working on Monstra CMS 2 and soon it will available for community :)
Here is a list of major changes:
- Idiorm Added! Idiorm - a lightweight nearly-zero-configuration object-relational mapper and fluent query builder for PHP5.
- Add new Crypt Capthca Plugin
- Users Plugin: add ability to close users frontend registration. Updated frontend and backend templates. Using Capthca Plugin instead of Captca Helper for more secure.
- Admin Password Reset Page: Capthca Plugin added.
- Backup Plugin: Loading state button added. Shows "Creating..." while site backups create.
- Improved Admin Theme - built with best frontend optimization practice. Updated architecture and User Interface. Admin theme more responsive now!
- Added Twitter Bootstrap 2.1.1.
- New Default Theme: built with best frontend optimization practice.
- Options API: update get() method. Return empty string if option value doesnt exists.
- CSS variables: Added - @theme_site_url @theme_admin_url Deleted - @theme_url
- Apply filter 'content' to Blocks
- Array Helper: get() method improved. New methods keyExists() isAssoc() set() delete() random() added.
- New options theme_admin_name theme_site_name users_frontend_registration added.
- Update translates.
- Path updates.
- And a lot of general engine improvements.