I have been working on Monstra CMS 2 and I am happy to introduce Monstra CMS 2 Beta
Here is a list of major changes:
- Idiorm Added! Idiorm - a lightweight nearly-zero-configuration object-relational mapper and fluent query builder for PHP5.
- Added Crypt Capthca Plugin
- Users Plugin: Added ability to close users frontend registration. Updated frontend and backend templates. Using Capthca Plugin instead of Captca Helper for more secure.
- Admin Password Reset Page: Capthca Plugin added.
- Backup Plugin: Loading state button added. Shows "Creating..." while site backups create.
- Pages Plugin: Added new actions: admin_pages_action_add, admin_pages_action_edit, admin_pages_action_clone, admin_pages_action_delete
- Pages Plugin: Updated date() method - added ability to set date format.
- Pages Plugin: UI and Logic updates.
- Users Plugin: Email templates added.
- Users Table: Added new field - hash
- Users Plugin: Admin - New User Registration Validation - Fixed
- Improved Password Reset Logic.
- Information Plugin: Added new tab "Server" with common server information.
- Sitemap Plugin: Basic search engine optimization.
- Improved Menu Plugin. Added ability to manage items categories.
- Improved Admin Theme - built with best frontend optimization practice. Updated architecture and User Interface. Admin theme more responsive now!
- Added Twitter Bootstrap 2.1.1.
- Added Twitter Bootstrap icons.
- Dir Helper: Fixed size() method.
- New Default Theme: built with best frontend optimization practice.
- Options API: Updated get() method. Return empty string if option value doesnt exists.
- CSS variables: Added - @theme_site_url @theme_admin_url
- CSS variables: Deleted - @theme_url
- Apply filter 'content' to Blocks.
- Array Helper: get() method improved. New methods keyExists() isAssoc() set() delete() random() added.
- Plugin API: Added ability to set view file from current theme folder.
- New options theme_admin_name, theme_site_name, users_frontend_registration added.
- Install Script Improvments.
- Monstra Localization Improvments. Added locales array to I18N class.
- Translates updates.
- Path updates.
- And a lot of general engine improvements.
Report any bugs you find via GitHub
or Monstra Forum
Remember, this is a beta release for beta testing, is not considered stable and should not be used for live web sites.